As unpleasant as the task is, estate planning is one of the necessities in life. It allows peace of mind knowing your hard earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The executor and trustee of a will is required to perform a number of duties. At Griffin Accountants we are experienced in estate planning, and can guarantee the succession plan for your assets will be held to.
The areas involved in estate administration we are able to assist in include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming assets - valuations, inventories, appraisals
- Court approval for a grant of administration
- Documentation involved in estate planning
- Protecting the assets
- Paying taxes and debts
- Estate distribution
We offer Financial Planning services via Griffin Financial Advisory Pty Ltd that covers
- Debt Management (We have access to very competitive rates)
- Wealth Creation
- Personal Insurance (Life, TPD, Trauma or Critical Illness and Income Protection)
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning